Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MAC Nail Trend Fall/Winter 2009 Collection

via Beauty411 by Beauty411 on 9/1/09

NailTrend-Beauty-72  


The MAC Nail Trend Collection for Fall/Winter 2009 is the result of a first-ever collaboration between MAC and renowned nail artist Jin Soon Choi. In her mind, Jin had a vision of developing highly pigmented, bold nail colours with a long-lasting, high-shine creme finish.  MAC's vision was to develop a trend-driven nail collection that would appeal to beauty and fashion addicts everywhere.  I can tell you on all accounts that the collaboration was a success!

The MAC Nail Trend Fall/Winter '09 Collection includes the following:

FallNail-NailLacquer-Cool Reserve-72
Cool Reserve - Dirty grey lavendar

FallNail-NailLacquer-ForFun-72
For Fun - Rich, clean purple

FallNail-NailLacquer-DanceAllNight-72

Dance All Night - Brick Red

FallNail-NailLacquer-Rich,Dark,Delicious-72

Rich, Dark, Delicious - Rich blackened brown

FallNail-NailLacquer-DryMartinie-72

Dry Martini - Khaki olive green

FallNail-NailLacquer-BeyondJealous-72

Beyond Jealous - Blackened blue green

FallNail-Lacquer-UnderLacquer-72

Underlacquer

FallNail-NailLacquer-OverLacquer-72

Overlacquer

I was able to preview two shades from the MAC Nail Trend Collection: Cool Reserve and Dry Martini.  There were several reasons I really liked these colours. I only needed one coat of polish to achieve great colour payoff with Cool Reserve, which really fits with my hectic lifestyle.  I felt like I needed two coats of Dry Martini.  I think these colours are edgy but definitely wearable.  While Dry Martini isn't a color I'd choose for myself, it pushed me to try something outside my comfort zone.  And that's a good thing!  Lastly, I like the fashion aspect. That these are the colours that you see on the runways.

The shades in the  MAC Nail Trend Fall/Winter 2009 Collection have a suggested retail price of $12.00 US and $15.50 CDN.  The Collection is available at MAC counters and online at www.maccosmetics.com.

Posted via email from Nicole's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment